Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Progress

Afternoon.

Okey a few things to go over.

First up, my domain name jlkocher.com is not working and I being an aparant idiot can't get it going, so for now it's a the blogspot domain. No skin off my back as i just wanna get this thing started.

Secondly have become absorbed into the realms of 3D render software such as Cinema 4D and Realflow.
Admittedly more of my time is spent in Cinema 4D. It's a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying learning it.
Thanks to a blog: http://greyscalegorilla.com/blog/ I've been learning a lot about the program.  It's still for the most part baffling and confusing for me, everything i have created has been basic and somewhat ugly but i am proud of my progress and as soon as i work out how, i will post some of my works.

Thanks for reading

Bear

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Giggidy!

Post a Comment