Friday, November 26, 2010

The Montage Sequence, Yeah?

Hey guys

So I've been a bit distracted as of yet, having some troubles with Voxel effect. I really wanted to do some pixel styled animations but I cannot seem to get it to pixelate text. I can get other objects done fine though, so maybe I will just play with some pixels while I wait.

I did however watch another tutorial and have a crack at it. Unfortunately it is again pretty similar to the video aside from a change of font and text. The good note is I learned a heap from it! Like how to use the fraction and random effector, so the spinny effect.

I'm eager to take what I've learned and make a whole new animation but I've been a bit empty on ideas lately or the things I wanna do I can't figure out. Which is always annoying.
Although now I've kinda got a small idea on how to use After Effects as well.

Here's the video:


And the Link to the blog and tutorial.

Hope you guys like it, although all the credit goes to The Gorilla

Thanks for taking an interest.


The Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment