Friday, May 6, 2011

Update

Hey all.

So I've got some good news!

I have pleased my prior client and managed to get the shot that he wanted. I was rather happy i had done this because it was starting to drive me crazy going there so many times to shoot. Many of the nights i drove out there i knew were bad days to shoot due to the conditions but he would request me anyway.

No big deal because i got the shot i wanted. So here it is.


Come to think of it, it looks a lot like my first attempt... eh.

The next good news is that i got my remote shutter in the mail and i love it. Just a cheap thing from online. Either way it does what i need and i have taken the first slow exposure i am actually proud of. Well, i think I'm proud of it. I like it? So i assume that's the same thing!

Although the bad news is, since I've taken the shot I've been swamped at work and am now swamped with university work. Haven't had time to shoot anymore since then. I am, very very keen to get back out there and shoot some more. I have some locations in my head i want to visit.
If anyone knows some good water scapes around the Newcastle-ish area I'd be very happy to hear about them.

Well less ramble and here is the image.


Well thanks for reading guys.
Have a good one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Ah is that Readhead beach? Sunrises there are beautiful!

Post a Comment