Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blue

Evening.

So turns out the previous images i posted have ended up as a series.
It was an accident but i really enjoy the look they give, it seems they almost give off a strange sense of character and identity to the models.

Either way i like them and they have been well received so far.
I've also built up a few.

I plan to hold an exhibition at the start of the year at Watt Space gallery. They are taking applications at the moment for it.

I beleive it could be interesting to see all of them on a wall.

Here are the new ones!

 
So there they are.
I'm rather pleased with the result.

Currently as well as shooting as many people as i can i am also trying to shoot different styles.
Today i shot my friend Kirk(top left). It was a lot of fun and i tried some different things.
 
I will post them once i have selected and processed them.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment