Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day One

Afternoon

So today was the first day of the Residency and it was great!
I got 13 shots.
The people were fantastic and i am making friends with all my surrounding peers. Well for the most part!

I ended up being there the full 12-6 and can't see any reason why i won't want to do that throughout the week. Aside from upcoming assignments and work of course.

So for those who i shot today, i would like to personally say thank you very much and i hope you enjoy your portraits.













If you had the time i would love some feedback, of course you can do that here Or email me, heck you could even come to the gallery again.

I even baked muffins for the opening night!
Blueberry ones.

Everyone likes blueberries.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE blueberries. Sad I missed them.

Post a Comment