Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Resident

Hey All.

So i hadn't had a chance to update but today is a big day!

Why? Well it's not all too important actually.
I guess first i will explain the what.

I applied for a residency art program at my university, where me and a few other students would go in the gallery, set up a space and work in there for roughly three weeks.

So I'm attending this, which isn't a big deal on selection since only about 5 other people applied.
What we are all doing is set up a work space, be it drawing, printing, sewing etc.
Me i'm doing photography and post production so i'm setting up a mini studio.




 

Here is the invitiation we sent out. One of the coordinators or people involved went on to our facebooks accounts and drew picture of us for our invitation(i wanted to take some photos but was too nervous to suggest it)

To wrap this up, i will be taking images of passerbys that come into the gallery, then posting the daily shots on this here blog so people can view and download their pictures!
Hell donate if they want too.

At the start of the next semester i have applied for my own solo exhibition in which i will be posting all the images!

And the reason it was a big day is because it starts today, although the opening night is tomorow at 6:30pm.
I want to make cupcakes!

That's all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment